Your Robomow Robotic Lawn Mower works hard to keep your yard looking its best. With some simple maintenance, your Robomow will operate more efficiently. Keep your mower blade sharp. A sharp blade provides a clean, safe, and efficient cut. A dull mower blade will tear and shred the tips of the grass, which can provide an entry for disease organisms and weaken the grass plant. We recommend checking the blade for damage periodically and replacing the blade once a year between seasons. DO NOT sharpen the blade, as this may create an imbalance that could damage your Robomow.
Follow These Simple Steps to Remove the Blade:
- Turn the safety switch OFF.
- CAUTION! THE BLADES ARE VERY SHARP! USE GLOVES WHEN HANDLING BLADES!
- Rotate your Robomow so that you can access the underside. DO NOT rest your Robomow on its top cover!
- Insert the clamp side of the Blade Removal Tool into the open slits beside the locking tabs on either side of the blade.
- Turn the Blade Removal Tool slightly so that the clamp resides on top of the locking tabs on either side.
- Squeeze the handle of the Blade Removal Tool. The locking tabs on each side of the blade will be pressed.
- Pull the blade assembly off, away from the mower.
To Install the New Blade:
- When reinstalling the blade, line up the mating splines and push until a firm click is heard, indicating a proper seating of the blade onto the shaft.
- Turn the safety switch ON.
IMPORTANT! After turning off the Safety Switch always reset
the current day and time. Failure to do so may result in non-intentional
operation of the Robomow.
Your Robomow Robotic Lawn Mower is now ready to get back to work!